Tuesday, May 30, 2006

In the Netherlands

We came to the Netherlands today from Paris. We spend a day here and then some time in Belgium and London the day after and then catch the flight back.
I'm wondering how to blog this trip, there are too many directions and angles to it, and its going to be difficult and boring to do it just serially and chronologically. I'm hoping to get lots of comments and use that to decide what to blog about.
Also have to start thinking about what to do next now that this big item is off the agenda :-)

Siddharth -- saw your comment about the Hindu and feel strongly that the Hindu is in general as excellent paper. I'll write a rebuttal when I'm back.

Best to all from a superb hotel (www.nh-hotels.com) somewhere in the Netherlands....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future.
Lots of people will be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!

Have a look at my web site chwilówki na tydzień