Monday, October 30, 2006

Lets hear it for my sis!!



Sajini


I want to acknowledge my sister's (Sajini) unstinting enthusiasm for my writing and blogging efforts. Since the time she discovered my previous blog (at despoki.net), she has always been thoroughly appreciative of my writing and consistently encouraged me to write more. She reads the blogs fanatically and she was pretty much the only one (as far as I can see) who took some interest in my revenue generation efforts. And she just sent me a check so that I could meet the target I had set for myself for earning some money through the blog. That way I can stop worrying about blog traffic or ad-clicks. So thanks for all the interest and support, sis !

While I'm doing thanks, let me also acknowledge the other regular blog readers and commenters who have made the blog more interesting and given me a reason to continue blogging. Thanks Arvind, Sidharth and Sukesh (aka Anonymous). Your interest makes the blog go ! And if there's someone else who reads the blog on a regular basis (atleast once a week), I'd love to know who you are.

=======

Another blog milestone: I'm 4 short of 200 posts (including both the blogs). So its close to an average of 1 post a day since April since I started the sabbatical, although I actually started blogging earlier.

6 comments:

A Soul In Exile said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A Soul In Exile said...

All the best for your mile-stones...

Do try and inspire Sikhi to get as active..

VK said...

Hey Sidharth -- lets do another lunch meeting with Sudheesh and the others (Swami may be interested in joining). I asked Sudhessh too today, haven't heard from him yet

Anonymous said...

While on milestones....
Is this the first deleted comment or what? (Colbert's) Wag of the finger to you sir.

VK said...

I didn't delete it :-), it was deleted by 'a soul in exile' due to a typo.

What is Colbert's wag of the finger ?

Adn are you sir, the occasional Delhi visitor that I see on the site ?!

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome :-). The pleasure is all mine.
Will email you a picture soon to replace what you have up right now!