Tuesday, January 16, 2007

And some more...

I feel really very, very .. fulfilled after the Delhi trip. Everybody has their particular things that mean a lot to them and satisfies them particularly. And one of things that I've discovered in the sabbatical is that if you can get that directly by doing other stuff then money becomes much less important (really ;-)). I don't know why I'm so particularly kicked by the exposure from this trip but it really did something for me. I don't have a permanent hankering for being around power and fame. But like many of the things on the sabbatical I feel like having had this opportunity, I feel really good, and I've gotten this out of my system and I can move on to other stuff. I've spent a bunch of time over the last couple of days thinking about what to do next (various left field stuff that isn't necessarily very practical) -- a result of the energy freed up after the Delhi trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent. I am very happy for you that your work is getting noticed.

Arvind

Anonymous said...

I not sure that you have (got it out of your system). Great going.