Thursday, March 29, 2007

Checking out



It is becoming more and more obvious that the blog(s) are not going anywhere fast, which is to be expected coz I have a fulltime job. I think I should accept the inevitable and formally close up shop here. The blog was supposed to track my sabbatical which comes to an end in late April (21st to be exact), if I use the 1 year timeframe I started with. So we are coming to a logical end anyway. A pseudo-profound taking-stock post is obviously called for, and hopefully I'll pull my thoughts together and do that.

The blog enabled me to keep in touch in a nice way with several people, I wonder if there is some way to keep that going without the heavy duty time commitment of a blog. I've heard of this tool called Twitter, does anyone know more about it ?

No comments: