Sunday, October 28, 2007

Meetings in Delhi





I was in Delhi for a long trip 13th to 18th and met several government types including fairly high level people. Very interesting, scary and a learning experience but won't talk too much about it. Was in a couple of meetings with Sam Pitroda, Chairman of the NKC. Instead here are photos and other stuff. The recording was made on my cellphone. I have been feeling for a while that given lack of time, I might try podcasting instead of blogging. However this first attempt is painfully amateurish and painful to hear. I am however always ready to lay it all out, so here it is. Photo context is in the audio.

Recording is at : http://www.geocities.com/ahminotep/Upload/Delhi.amr. Works on real player for me, but needed a software update.

The Written Word blog has a post about the Delhi Metro

No comments: