Thursday, November 23, 2006

Finally ..




Here are some 'teasers' of my talk.

Here is a short video
The video was taken with a phone camera and the resolution is really low, so needs to be seen at very small size. The audio on it is mostly impossible to make out. The video clip uses some funny 3gp file format, but it runs with QuickTime for me (would be good to know if someone tries it and has a problem).

More to come hopefully, unless I hear screams of protest from people after watching the video :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice video. However, the audio was not clear at all.
Indian accent is back in full strength :-)

VK said...

Hey ! I resent that !

VK said...

Kidding :-)

Anonymous said...

I listened to the video again and can barely understand a single sentence completely due to the bad audio. I was wishing for a caption option so I could read what you were saying. Maybe you can post a transcript?? Also, the video did not include a single shot of the audience..

Hey, I don't know if you remember from your time in the US, but today is Thanksgiving!!

VK said...

Well, I can't hear the audio myself so I can't caption it :-). It was done using a cameraphone hence the lack of clarity. I put all the photos up on a Yahoo album, so that should give you a much better idea about the audience etc.