Monday, March 27, 2006

Links

You're not a real blogger unless you link indefatigably to other stuff on the web, so let me take a swipe at it :
Paris by Night : A cool 360 degree picture of Paris by night

Very cool optical illusion . If you concentrate on the picture on the left for a while, the boat in the right picture will disappear.

http://www.thefatmanwalking.com: This person is walking across America to lose weight. You go, dude ! I'm all for it, wish I could do something like it myself.

http://wildevogel.blogspot.com/ : Quite impressive and interesting blog by this artistic guy, BITS alumni software engineer. Last weekend, I watched the play he talks about in his latest post. It was technically very good, but finally disappointing. No 'heart'. imho. (I'm a bit 'heart' guy in reviewing movies and such).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, better warn people with a weak heart before they check out that optical illusion!!!!

VK said...

You think I should seriously ?Don't want to cause any regrettable deaths here ..

Anonymous said...

Well, it was downright frightening to me and this did not change even after I viewed it for the third time. That will be the last; I'm scared of doing it one more time, being all by myself at night here!!!