Sunday, September 17, 2006

Two trips

Two trips are in the offing.

The first is coming up next week, Priya and I are going to Kodaikanal for a few days. This is Dasara time and she has vacation at school. A friend at Juniper who subscribes to Club Mahindra graciously offered us use of a free (or rather almost free) offer he had. Hopefully this will be a do-nothing slow holiday where we will laze around and soak in the place, rather than rushing around which is what we usually do on vacation. We will stop off at Madurai for a day on the way back and see the Meenakshi temple there.

The other trip is to Ahmedabad. Aha .. this is something interesting, and I don't want to say too much about it till it gets more concrete.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regarding your other blog.

Yet another example of Indias
great stupidity. The only system that makes every one better off is one that rewards those that contribute. Given this empirical fact I am stunned at the sheer stupidity of Manmohans comments. And yes I think your friend who posted on this website is correct, hindu is indeed a communist run trash newspaper.

Arvind

VK said...

Dude -- I suggest you introspect on your tendency towards intolerant rants. Its a great failing in an otherwise great personality.

Anonymous said...

After serious introspection, same conclusion. Hindu is indeed trash!!


Arvind

VK said...

I really feel you are in need of something to change your perspective or you will come to grief (and I mean a real crisis) sometime. Change your job, go on a sabbatical, do a Landmark or Vipassana course, do social work, take your pick.

In the short term I am going to censor the particularly stupid ones of your diatribes off this site as and when they appear.

Anonymous said...

first mail me Wrights book in case you have not and then edit my stuff out.

Stupid diatribes are financially rewarding. Ask Steven Colbert, John Stewart, Bill O Reilly, Sean Cannity, Maureen Dowd or Arundhati Roy. And you want me to cut them out!!

With friends like you ...

Chill.

Arvind

Anonymous said...

Careful now. We are talking censorship here.

VK said...

Scaredy-cat anonymous poster !