Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Updates from here and there




* We bought a beanbag for our house recently.

* I did the first full-fledged harvest from the composting pots. Photos below. It feels *really* good to see the fruit of the process of the last few months. That's a fair amount of compost, and I don't know what to do with it. Does anybody in Bangalore have plants/a garden, and would like some of my compost ?







* A head-hunter put me in touch with a networking company called Nevis in Pune. I talked briefly with a senior person from there, but since I wasn't willing to join immediately and wasn't keen on a QA manager role, it stalled. However it was quite tempting. I do miss the fast-pace and adrenalin rush of the tech industry, as also the boundless opportunity and good money. The possibility of going back to the tech industry after the sabbatical is strong.

* Here's a nice link: the top 10 college pranks of all time

No comments: